Join DIA for our second webinar in the DIA DIRECT: COVID-19 Virtual Series!
We are in a challenging time that is testing our collective ability to crisis-manage on-going clinical trials. New trials are being put on hold and recruitment of patients is being suspended, given the lack of hospital staff available to manage clinical trials while healthcare systems are gearing up to handle the flood of COVID-19 patients.
Multiple regulatory agencies from across the globe have issued guidance on the management of clinical trials during this COVID-19 pandemic. In order to exchange ideas and provide insights into this impacted world of clinical trials, the DIA Clinical Research Community has brought together a multidisciplinary team of panelists who will provide perspectives from sponsors and clinical trial sites, and on clinical site monitoring, and clinical trial logistics. Each panelist will describe the biggest challenges they are facing today, how they are handling them, what their biggest concerns are, and how they envision clinical trials post-COVID-19.
- Vladimir Misik, PhD, (Moderator) Partner and Founder, Vienna Academy for Workforce Competence in Clinical Research & Digital Site Management Services; Partner and Founder, LongTaal Institute, Austria
- Alexander Fetkovsky, Senior Managing Partner, SanaClis, Slovak Republic
- Ghazaleh Gouya, MD, Associate Professor, Medical University Vienna; CEO and Medical Director, Gouya Insights, Austria
- Faith Holmes, MD, FAAFP, AAHPM, HMDC, Medical Director, Elligo Health Research; Affiliate Faculty, Dell Medical School, The University of Texas at Austin
- Leanne Magne, Site Management Head, EMEA R&D Solutions, IQVIA, Switzerland
- Dawn Sauro, Chief Development Officer, Clinipace