There are several potential COVID-19 vaccines currently in the development pipeline, each providing either passive or active immunity to SARS-CoV-2 via different immunological mechanisms.
Join us for the sixth in our COVID-19 Webinar Series to discuss:
- How do these vaccines work? What is their mechanism of action?
- How do we advance promising therapies through pre-clinical testing and then ensure fast, efficient testing in the clinical setting?
- What is the most likely timeline for a COVID-19 vaccine from R&D to market access?
- Most of these therapies will reach the market via accelerated regulatory pathways with limited evidence of efficacy. How do we ensure that they remain safe and effective?
- Richard Day, (Moderator) Professor of Clinical Pharmacology, University of New South Wales and St Vincent's Hospital, Australia
- Keith Chirgwin, Deputy Director, Regulatory Affairs, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Philip R. Dormitzer, Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer: Viral Vaccines, Pfizer Vaccine Research and Development
- Julie Gerberding, Executive Vice President and Chief Patient Officer, Merck
- Joshua Liang, Chief Strategy Officer, Clover Biopharmaceuticals