In this webinar...
This webinar will review Health Canada’s requirements for Plain Language Labeling (PLL) for over-the-counter medicines, which just came into force in June 2017. We will walk through key recently finalized and revised guidance documents to help industry comply with these requirements and identify strategies to help industry add Drug Facts Tables to packaging while minimizing the need for packaging increases. Implementation expectations and submission requirements will also be discussed.
- Explain the principles of Plain Language Labeling and the regulatory requirements for OTCs
- Understand key guidance documents to help design compliant labels and packages
- Consider available strategies to avoid package size increases
- Prepare to implement PLL Regulations for OTCs
- Kristin Willemsen, MS, Director of Scientific and Regulatory Affairs, Consumer Health Products Canada