Interact with fellow students and emerging professionals and receive guidance from seasoned professionals on their advice on how to grow in your career!
Sunday, June 24 | 10:30AM-12:00PM | Westin Waterfront
This Forum will include a panel discussion on potential careers for students with a scientific and/or healthcare background and advice on how to grow in your career. It will also explore the opportunities that student and emerging professionals receive through membership with DIA. Hear an overview of DIA and its relationship to the global pharmaceutical, device, and therapeutic industries, as well as the ways that you can network and get involved in DIA activities.
- 10:30-10:45AM - Welcome and Introduction to DIA
- 10:45-11:30AM - Interactive Career Panel Discussion
- 11:00AM-12:00PM - Q&A Session
- Margaret Richards, Executive Director, Scientific Affairs, Real-World Solutions, PRA Health Sciences
- Nancy Smerkanich, DrSc, MS, Assistant Professor, Clinical Pharmacy; Educational Liaison and Instructor, ICRS, University of Southern California
- Alberto Grignolo, Corporate Vice President PAREXEL Consulting, PAREXEL
- Raleigh Malik, PhD, Senior Scientific Liaison, DIA
- Ranjini Prithviraj, PhD, Senior Managing Editor, Associate Director, DIA
Fill out the form to confirm you will attend this free event!