Interact with fellow students and emerging professionals and receive guidance from seasoned professionals on their advice on how to grow in your career!
Sunday, June 23 | 11:30AM-12:30PM | Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
This forum is a unique opportunity for students and young/emerging professionals to meet, network, share and learn about career opportunities and participate in small group discussions and activities. Navigate the DIA Annual Meeting effectively, identify emerging career trends, and develop awareness of tools and skills that may help in their career path.
- 11:00-11:15AM - Welcome and Introduction to DIA
- 11:15-11:45AM - Interactive Career Panel Discussion
- 11:45AM-12:30PM - Q&A Session
- Session Chair: Nancy Pire Smerkanich, DrSc, Assistant Professor, Clinical Pharmacy; Educational Liaison and Instructor, ICRS, University of Southern California
- Amelia Rose Spinrad, MS, Regulatory Knowledge Support Administrator, USC International Center For Regulatory Science
- Dan Tierno, MA, MBA, Associate Director, Global Clinical Data Sciences and Analytics, Bayer
- Meredith Y. Smith, PhD, MPA, Global Risk Management Officer, Global Patient Safety, Amgen Inc.
Fill out the form to confirm you will attend this free event!