DIA is hosting a series of content previews around the United States counting down to the DIA 2020 Global Annual Meeting, and our next stop is in Washington, DC!
Enjoy a complimentary evening of food, drinks, and networking with a multidisciplinary group of colleagues who share your passion to drive innovation from the lab to patients. Also, get an exclusive preview of the exciting content offerings via a fireside chat.
DIA 2020 Exclusive: RWE, RWD, Emerging Data Sets, Precision Medicine: What Will Improve Health Outcomes and Patient Safety?
January 27 | 5:30-7:30PM
Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2660 Woodley Road, NW
Washington, DC 20008
Hear from academic, industry, and regulatory pioneers:
- Dave Meyers, National Director US Life Sciences, Microsoft
- Mariette Boerstoel-Streefland, MD, MBA, MS, Senior Vice President, Global Drug Safety, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Jeremy Jokinen, PhD, Senior Director, Decision Sciences, AbbVie, Inc.
- Annette Stemhagen, PhD, Senior Vice President, Safety, Epidemiology, Registries, and Risk Management, UBC
- Bill Allman, Former Chief Digital Officer, The Smithsonian; Chief Digital Officer, DIA Global
This evening is complimentary for all attendees thanks to our host
Space is limited, so please register early (registration is required).
The DIA 2020 Global Annual Meeting is coming to Washington, DC in June! Washington, DC is the epicenter of policy, science, and innovation. This annual gathering will bring together thousands of biopharma researchers, developers, and regulators from around the world to engage in thought leadership discussions across the healthcare product development ecosystem.