An independent, non-profit organization global connector in the life sciences product development process, DIA’s conferences are developed by industry for industry-regulators, pharma, biotech, in order to provide you the most recent guideline updates.
DIA’s educational portfolio is recognized throughout the life sciences community as the definitive source for information about the discovery, development, and life cycle management of health care products. Many events are presented by key representatives from regulatory agencies around the world, affording participants a unique opportunity to learn from and establish an ongoing dialogue with global regulatory authorities.
DIA attracts the highest quality of content and audience for lead generation within our core subject areas-Regulatory, Clinical, Medical Communications, Pharmacovigilance, Patient Engagement, Biosimilars and more. DIA’s programs focus on neutrality, integrity, and credibility.
Why Exhibit and Host a DIA Event?
- Elevate awareness about your capabilities, products, and brand
- Generate new leads and strengthen existing relationships through our networking events
- Engage with DIA’s year-round membership communities that attend our events
Upcoming Exhibiting Opportunities
- DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting, June 27-July 1
- Biosimilars Conference, October 5-6
- SPECIAL TOPIC: Risk Management in Combination Product Development, October 13-14
- DIA Canadian Annual Meeting, October 19-21
- Real-World Evidence Conference, October 25-26
- Digital Technology in Clinical Trials, October 28-29
- Master Protocol and Complex Innovative Design, November 4-5
- The Impact of Project Management in Healthcare Product Development, November 15-18