An independent, non-profit organization global connector in the life sciences product development process, DIA’s conferences are developed by industry for industry-regulators, pharma, biotech, in order to provide you the most recent guideline updates.
DIA’s educational portfolio is recognized throughout the life sciences community as the definitive source for information about the discovery, development, and life cycle management of health care products. Many events are presented by key representatives from regulatory agencies around the world, affording participants a unique opportunity to learn from and establish an ongoing dialogue with global regulatory authorities.
DIA attracts the highest quality of content and audience for lead generation within our core subject areas-Regulatory, Clinical, Medical Communications, Pharmacovigilance, Patient Engagement, Biosimilars and more. DIA’s programs focus on neutrality, integrity and credibility.
Why Exhibit and Host a DIA Event?
- Elevate awareness about your capabilities, products, and brand
- Generate new leads and strengthen existing relationships through our networking events
- Engage with DIA’s year-round membership communities that attend our events
Upcoming Exhibiting Opportunities
- Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Strategies Conference, January 28-30
- Regulatory Submissions, Information, and Document Management Forum, February 11-13
- Advertising and Promotion Regulatory Affairs, February 28-March 1
- Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum, March 18-20
- CMC Workshop, April 23-25
- DIA 2019 Global Annual Meeting, June 23-27
- Clinical Trial Disclosure and Data Transparency Conference, September 19-20
- Oligionucleotide-Based Therapeutics Conference, October 28-30
- DIA Annual Canadian Meeting, November 5-6