January 31, 2017
9:30-10:30AM ET (2:30-3:30PM GMT)
If you are unable to attend the live event, a recording will be distributed to webinar registrants post-event.
Join DIA for a comprehensive webinar that will review the final report of the Patient-Engagement Metrics Research Project and provide actionable insights. DIA, in collaboration with Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Delivery (CSDD), completed this intensive project to:
- Quantify the adoption and impact of patient-centric initiatives across organizations through implementation and ROE metrics
- Collect real examples of measureable benefits to drug development from patient involvement and engagement
- Catalog patient-centric initiatives and assess adoption
- Characterize implementation and management models
- Identify and inform guidances and framework
Implementation of patient-centric initiatives in drug development requires overcoming barriers such as risk aversion, perceived lack of resources, and minimal guidance. This study identified ROE metrics that can be used to assess the impact of patient-centric initiatives.