In This Webinar...
Patients, employees, and businesses are all just trying to stay above water as they face one massive wave after another—all demanding change. For this reason, working smarter has moved from nice-to-have to necessity. In this session you'll see how GSK used AI to do just that. Since deciding on AI for their medical information and customer experience operations just months ago, GSK along with ViiV Healthcare and Alphanumeric, worked a proof of concept (POC) that delivered.
In this session, find out how they worked the solution from POC into production and what return they are seeing and where they'll go from here.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Examine the pre-work needed—from establishing goals to educating stakeholders to deciding what to tackle first—so that the proof of concept is built on a solid foundation.
- Evaluate user acceptance testing and continuous improvement strategies for an AI implementation that progresses content, safety, product, and compliance.
- Recognize how to stay in tune with your customer and stakeholders (such as legal and compliance)—from individual interactions to a bird's eye view that equips your team with insights that lead to action.
- Special considerations keep AI and Compliance aligned
- Training of the machine: Accuracy and the learning curve
- Testing: The key to AI that delivers impact
- Staying connected with your customer
- The future of AI for HCP and patient experience
|Shafina Juma (Moderator), Medical Information Manager, Janssen|
|Vincent Atalese, RPh, Operations Manager, GlaxoSmithKline Response Center, GlaxoSmithKline|
|Parag Birla, Senior Director of Strategy & Operations, Medical Affairs, ViiV Healthcare|
|Charlie Guerini, Head of Innovation & Global Operations, Alphanumeric|