In this webinar...
With the rising costs and complexities involved in bringing life sciences products to market, both drug and medical device manufacturers are re-examining how they conduct their business operations and how automation technologies can help play a role. The cost to research and develop new drugs is consistently escalating and this, on top of other challenges like outcome-based payment for products, is increasing the need for automation within the industry. According to the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development, it currently costs $2.6 billion to develop a prescription drug that gains market approval. At the industry’s current pace, that figure will explode to $32 billion by 2050.
Attend this webinar to hear leading industry experts as they dive into how the next generation of technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and Internet of Things (IoT) are offering opportunities to dramatically increase efficiency while cutting costs in R&D projects and processes.
- Describe how AI and RPA can support setup in clinical trials/study start-up
- Explain how these technologies can help reduce complexity for faster, more accurate outcomes, in collaboration with an enterprise automation platform
- Discuss how Automated analytics of existing big data in clinical trials can boost results and focus study set-ups/endpoints for new trials
- Describe how Intelligent Automation in Safety Information Tracking can unlock patient value with
- Automated scanning of external safety information
- AI supported safety information on patient conditions
- Stefan Prebil, Pharma Industry Practice Leader, Appian
- Shaun Comfort, MD, MBA, Associate Director and Senior Safety Science Leader IIDO, Genentech, A Member of the Roche Group