In this webinar...
With the increasing drug development cost, shift from volume to value-based pricing and competition from generics and biosimilars, pharma and life science organizations are looking towards real world evidence (RWE) to prove the value – cost, safety, and effectiveness of their medicinal products. However, the current real-world data comes in structured and unstructured format, in various data standards, and is laden with varied data quality issues. The industry is looking to define a platform-based approach to address the functional and technical complexities of RWE and harness the real-world datasets across the pharma value chain.
- Understand the key business use cases and stakeholders of RWE
- Gather an industry perspective on RWE and its impact on entire pharma value chain
- Understand the current state of RWE analytics implementation and associated complexity
- Get an overview of a platform-based approach to harness real-world datasets for observation research
- Jim Carroll, MBA, Vice President (RWE), ICON
- Jeffrey Springer, MBA, Vice President, CitiusTech Inc.