In this webinar...
Unsatisfied by the insufficient flexibility and integration offered by commercially available collaboration tools, AbbVie’s Business Technology Solutions (BTS) Division has built a highly-integrated, flexible, and easy-to-use collaboration and no-code app building platform called Ethos. Built on powerful and agile data hub technology, Ethos is profoundly impacting AbbVie's ability to nimbly address collaboration, knowledge management, and operational challenges across the company by successfully supporting 5,000 users and development of more than 1,000 apps. Ethos’ significant software licensing and FTE time savings have been realized due to the compressed deployment and improvement cycle times of its no-code apps, and the self-service model realizing an exceedingly low total cost of ownership. Most importantly, Ethos is empowering AbbVie’s teams to self-innovate and solve complex operational problems that have historically failed with other IT tool suites—creating valuable new efficiency gears to hone and expand AbbVie’s capacity to deliver a consistent stream of innovative new medicines.
In this presentation, attendees will learn how AbbVie:
- Built a research data hub that is highly-integrated, flexible, and easy-to-use
- Designed a self-service model with an exceedingly low total cost of ownership
- Solved complex operational data problems that traditional collaboration tools failed to address
- Derek Debe, PhD, Director, Innovation & Emerging Technologies, AbbVie
- Bill Fox, JD, MA, Vice President, Vertical Strategy Group and Global CSO Healthcare and Life Sciences, MarkLogic