In this webinar...
The last 40 years has seen a technology revolution across all aspects of society, yet in that period, the cost and time to bring life-saving therapies to patients has only increased. In this round table discussion, we discuss the factors that have led to this state of affairs, and show how new innovations in areas such as AI, combined with existing investments in processes and technology, can finally reverse the trend.
- Describe factors that lead to inefficiencies in the drug discovery and development process
- Describe new technologies that will remove those inefficiencies
- Describe simplified powerful architectures designed to enhance specialized regulatory systems
- Recognize how the organizations will be simplified as tools merge and become more intuitive
- Paul Slater, Worldwide Industry Strategist, Pharmaceuticals, Microsoft
- Matt Neal, MA, Senior Director, Product Management, Regulatory and Clinical Solutions, PAREXEL
- Meredith K Sewell, Executive Director, Global Regulatory Submissions, Allergan