The world of healthcare is constantly changing. DIA events will help you stay on top of those changes. At DIA events, key stakeholders from multiple disciplines come together to share information and insights. New perspectives are explored. Career-enhancing relationships are nurtured.
Your safety is our priority. We are working diligently with our partners and vendors to ensure the necessary safety measures are in place to create a safe and healthy environment for all those who attend our meeting.
DIA is following all recommendations made by the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as legal mandates, hotel policies, and the expertise of certified Pandemic Compliance Advisors. We will continue to update our practices to ensure they are current at the time of the meeting and will share our plans with you as we continue to prepare for the meeting.
We are hosting the meeting in person, and we will offer a virtual option for those who are interested in the content and are unable to travel to join us in person. Our omni-channel event will ensure a great experience for all attendees, regardless of how you join us.
Registration for 2022 events will open in September to allow us time to finalize and share our health and safety plans so we can take excellent care of you.
- Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management, January 24-25, 2022
- Regulatory Submissions, Information, and Document Management Forum, February 14-16, 2022
- Latin America Regulatory Conference, February 17-18, 2022
- Combination Products Conference, February 23-25, 2022
- Advertising and Promotion Regulatory Affairs Conference, March 7-9, 2022
- Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum, March 21-23, 2022
- DIA/FDA Oligonucleotide-Based Therapeutics Conference, April 25-27, 2022