Join the Discussion March 22nd at 10:35 AM!
Current practices followed by most organizations in responding to unsolicited queries from Health Care Professionals often take between 24 hours to 2 days. Medical team often has time available on their schedule, but they are not immediately present (or reachable) to engage in a scientific exchange. Soterius implemented its integrated platform at sponsors to accelerate these interactions, integrating availability and expertise check and several communication methods, improving engagement speed and quality.
Featured Topics include:
- HCPs truly value scientific/medical discussions and engagement, but have busy schedules
- Need for faster response and better engagement tools
- Ability to connect on-line and off-line, self-serve scheduling and requesting information
- Processes and Technology that support in-person and virtual meetings
- Video, Chat, Phone, Meeting Platforms – So many methods, need for a single, integrated platform
- Availability Check, Product or Disease Area Expertise, Territory and other factors determine who might be best suited to answer a question
- Compliant Process, HCP Confirmation, Meeting Controls
- Sharing Content, Capturing Meeting Details, Compliance Records
- Outcome and Results, Future Vision
|Suneet Walia, ACA, CEO, Soterius, Inc.|