In This Webinar...
Pharmaceutical companies that weathered the COVID-19 pandemic’s storm have learned how critical it has become to build on existing digital infrastructures, ensure secure connections, and enhance real-time collaboration. Join this panel discussion on how digital infrastructure improvements can enhance connectivity between people and processes and leverage technology advancements such as machine learning and natural language processing.
- How the COVID 19 pandemic urged modernization by fundamentally changing the way business operated. Even after the pandemic, remote access and operations will be the norm for many companies.
- How tools like machine learning and natural language processing will improve document management and how that relates to what regulators are demanding when it comes to clinical trial documentation.
- Steps companies can take to modernize their operations and systems to prepare for the future and better leverage new technologies. This includes building and scaling on existing digital infrastructures as well as implementing new systems.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to understand:
- Discover how digitization optimizes the delivery of relevant information to those who need it most and why it is a crucial first step toward the integration of game-changing technologies.
- Understand the importance of implementing solutions that connect people and processes.
- Know what regulators will come to expect when it comes to quality documentation.
||Rajesh Talpade, PhD, MBA, Senior Vice President of Product, MasterControl
Ken Keefer, MBA, PMP, Principle Consultant, Keefer Consulting Inc.
Andrew Robertson, PhD, JD, Vice President and Head of Global Policy & Innovation, Takeda