DIA is hosting a series of content previews around the US counting down to the DIA 2019 Global Annual Meeting and we’re bringing the next event to Washington, DC!
Come learn about AI in the Real World from academic, industry, and regulatory pioneers:
- Mohammad Afshar, PhD, MD, CEO, Ariana Pharma
- Amanda Bowles, Senior Manager, Life Sciences R&D, Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, Deloitte
- Dave Meyers, National Director, US Life Sciences, Microsoft
- Madhavi Gidh-Jain, PhD, Head, Medical Writing/Clinical Documentation, Sanofi
Enjoy a complimentary evening of food, drinks, and networking with a multidisciplinary group of colleagues who share your passion to drive innovation from the lab to patients. Get a special glimpse of the exciting content offerings via a fireside chat on the newest applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in medical product development, from business and process improvement to the field of precision medicine.
DIA 2019 Program Launch
AI in the Real World: Advancing Capabilities Across Biopharma
January 28 | 5:00-7:00PM
Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert Street NW
Washington, DC 20008
Space is limited, so please register early (registration is required).
- 5:00PM - Reception and Networking
- 6:00PM - Fireside Chat: AI in the Real World: Advancing Capabilities Across Biopharma
- 6:30PM - Q&A
- 6:40PM - Reception Continues
The DIA 2019 Global Annual Meeting is coming to San Diego in June! DIA 2019’s thousands of attendees will engage in thought leadership discussions across the healthcare product development ecosystem.