DIA is hosting a series of content previews counting down to the DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting, and we're kicking off the series in conjunction with the DIA Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Strategies Conference!*
Enjoy a complimentary sneak peek and networking with a multidisciplinary group of colleagues who share your passion to drive innovation from the lab to patients. It's an exclusive preview of the exciting content offerings via virtual fireside chat, with an exciting bonus for you.
DIA 2021 Exclusive: Artificial Intelligence - Real Applications and Regulatory Perspectives
January 26 | 4:30-5:30PM
Hear from industry and regulatory pioneers:
- Sameen Desai, Senior Director, Head Digital Insights & Innovation, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Jeremy Jokinen, PhD, MS, Vice President, Epidemiology, Safety Science, Capabilities, and Innovation, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Dave Meyers, Director, US Life Sciences, Microsoft
- Tom Sabo, Principal Solution Architect, SAS Institute Inc.
- Bakul Patel, Director, Digital Health Center of Excellence (DHCoE), CDRH, FDA
- Raj Ratwani, PhD, Director, MedStar Health National Center for Human Factors in Healthcare; Vice President of Scientific Affairs, MedStar Health Research Institute
This exclusive is complimentary for all attendees thanks to our host
Space is limited, so please register early (registration is required).
*You do not need to be registered for the Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Strategies Conference to attend.
The DIA 2021 Global Annual Meeting is coming to you, virtually, in June! This annual gathering brings together thousands of biopharma researchers, developers, and regulators from around the world to engage in thought leadership discussions across the healthcare product development ecosystem. Join us as we Collaborate Without Boundaries for patient benefit!