An independent, non-profit organization global connector in the life sciences product development process, DIA’s conferences are developed by industry for industry-regulators, pharma, biotech, in order to provide you the most recent guideline updates.
DIA’s educational portfolio is recognized throughout the life sciences community as the definitive source for information about the discovery, development, and life cycle management of health care products. Many events are presented by key representatives from regulatory agencies around the world, affording participants a unique opportunity to learn from and establish an ongoing dialogue with global regulatory authorities.
DIA attracts the highest quality of content and audience for lead generation within our core subject areas-Regulatory, Clinical, Medical Communications, Pharmacovigilance, Patient Engagement, Biosimilars and more. DIA’s programs focus on neutrality, integrity, and credibility.
Why Exhibit and Host a DIA Event?
- Elevate awareness about your capabilities, products, and brand
- Generate new leads and strengthen existing relationships through our networking events
- Engage with DIA’s year-round membership communities that attend our events
Upcoming Exhibiting Opportunities
- Diagnostics and Personalized Medicine Conference, December 8-9
- Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management, January 24-26, 2022
- Regulatory Submissions, Information, and Document Management Forum, February 14-16, 2022
- Combination Products Conference, February 24-25, 2022
- Advertising and Promotion Regulatory Affairs Conference, March 8-9, 2022
- Latin America Regulatory Conference, March 14-16, 2022
- Medical Affairs and Scientific Communications Forum, March 21-23, 2022
- Global Labeling Conference, April 4-5, 2022
- DIA 2022 Global Annual Meeting, June 19-23, 2022