In This Webinar...
What are the latest technological advances that can help Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety teams achieve their mission of keeping patients safe? How can AI and Machine learning be used to augment the decisions to improve drug safety, and also dramatically increase efficiencies? Join us for an informative webinar that will address these questions and how technology is expanding the role of pharmacovigilance and drug safety teams across the product lifecycle.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should understand:
- How to make a greater impact across the product lifecycle
- How to use technology to support signal detection of similar in-class label version updates
- How to effectively explore sub-populations using AI and Machine Learning technology
- How to define the latest advancements in technology that empower Pharmacovigilance and Safety to improve safety and reduce costs
- The Expanding Role of Pharmacovigilance and Safety Teams
- The New Case Processing and Signal Detection Paradigm
- Reimagining Structured Benefit-Risk Assessments
|Jawad Hasan, MD, Executive Medical Director, Alexion Pharmaceuticals|
||Frank Rockhold, PhD, ScM, Professor of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Duke Clinical Research Institute, Duke University Medical Center|
|Zhenya Cherkas, PhD, MS, Associate Director, Johnson & Johnson Global Medical Safety|
|David Dornstreich, Chief Commercial Officer, Dr.Evidence|