In This Webinar...
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted many facets of life―including pharmacovigilance (PV). The “New Normal” has required us to quickly adapt standard processes and develop new approaches to address unique safety needs. The Labcorp team will share challenges, lessons learned, and best practices from this era, focusing on three dimensions of PV operations.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to understand:
- Lessons learned and best practices supporting COVID-19 vaccines and therapies
- Leveraging technology and automation to address “New Normal” challenges
- Critical support for COVID-19 vaccines and therapies―developing innovative approaches to make medications available on an accelerated timescale while ensuring patient safety
- Novel approaches for processes, systems and people―onboarding and training the PV operations team to meet unique pandemic-era needs
- Fast response to Health Authority requests and requirements―empowering global teams to be nimble and agile in this dynamic environment.
||Dinesh Kasthuril, Head, Global Client Relations & Project Management, Patient Safety Solutions, Labcorp Drug Development|
||Upendra Abhyankar, Executive Director, Drug Safety, Labcorp Drug Development|
|Prashant Joshi, Executive Director, Drug Safety, Labcorp Drug Development|