In This Webinar...
You will learn how small and midsize biotechnology companies are finding success bringing novel therapies to market with nimble, flexible, fast acting partners. This webinar will outline the unique needs of sponsors conducting oncology studies and the response of an adaptive and specialized CRO to provide a partnership built on quality, transparency and trust.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Understand the unique needs of small and midsize biotech companies when conducting oncology studies
- Recognize the need for an adaptive and responsive CRO amidst the current landscape and increased demand within the growing biotechnology industry
- Learn CRO best practices for adapting to the specific needs of small and midsize biotechs
- Tailor operational and technological approaches to planning, launching and conducting studies for a growing market
- A Sponsor’s perspective on the decision making criteria for selecting a CRO partners
- Need for a niche CRO solution, based on the growth and increased complexities of oncology studies
- Technology investments and capabilities that allow CROs to adapt to meet the unique needs of biotechs
|Carrie Melvin, BSN, RN, MBA, SVP, Development Operations, X4 Pharmaceuticals|
|Andrew Zupnick, PhD, Vice President, Oncology Drug Development, Catalyst Oncology|
|Susan Albert, BSN, MBA, Executive Director, Oncology Drug Development, Catalyst Oncology|
|Ted Kirby, Senior Director, Product Marketing, Medidata Solutions|