In This Webinar...
Today’s clinical trials are more complex, requiring 65-85% more procedures, endpoints, collected data points, and research sites than a few years ago. This complexity creates logistical challenges for clinical operations teams that result in a variety of problems. For example, sites not having IP for a patient visit, expired lab kits, lost biological samples, and delayed resupply shipments. These clinical supply chain management problems contribute to increased costs, reduced productivity, decreased patient retention and threaten the success of clinical trials.
In this webinar, clinical operations teams, project managers, and clinical research coordinators will learn best practices to optimize clinical supply chain management, including:
- Facilitating collaboration between sponsors, CROs, sites, labs, vendors, and biorepositories
- Obtaining real-time visibility into the location and status of IP, lab kits, samples, and supplies
- Gaining traceable chain-of-custody for biological samples, IP, lab kits, and supplies
- Ensuring compliance through protocol adherence and amendment harmonization
- Learn best practices to optimize their clinical supply chain management to decrease costs, improve productivity, and increase patient retention for a more successful clinical trial.
|Hope Meely, Chief Clinical Officer, Slope|
|Ethan Seville, Solutions Architect, Slope|