In This Webinar...
Learn how patients and patient advocacy organizations can be directly enabled as powerful partners to facilitate all stages of DCT deployment, from protocol design, recruitment, engagement to dissemination of results. This webinar will share best practices and real-world examples addressing multiple therapeutic areas and patient populations.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to understand:
- Recognize the value of obtaining patient input at all stages of the product development lifecycle can streamline data collection, research operations, and actionability of the results.
- Create effective networks with service providers and patient advocacy organizations to incorporate patient-generated data and patient centric insights across the product development lifecycle.
- Identify opportunities to implement a digital lifecycle approach to overcome challenging scenarios such as aggressive timelines, ultra-rare and geographically distributed patient populations, or the need to measure qualitative endpoints.
- How decentralized, hybrid and fully digital study designs promote patient centricity by reducing the burden on patients
- Impact of partnering with patients on study operations, data quality, and patient engagement
|Renee Willmon, Hons BSC, MSC, Senior Director, Evidence & Outcomes, Alira Health|
Jennifer Lannon, Director, Patient Advocacy and Partnerships, Alira Health
|Christy Greeley, Executive Director and Vice President of Research, Cystinosis Research Network|
|Eileen Wall, Senior Manager, Medical Affairs, Leadiant Biosciences|